When this finally sinks in, unless you’re Warren Buffet, you might feel butterflies. You may find yourself staring at the ceiling at night, thinking about the question that all retirees stress over. “Am I going to outlive my savings?” You’re supposed to be enjoying life to the fullest, not losing sleep over this uncertainty hanging over you. It’s ironic because technically, at this point in time you are the richest you ever have been or will be again, yet instead of confidence, you might feel vulnerable if you do not know how long your nest egg will last.
Big State Financial has the solution. It’s fast, painless and most importantly, could add years of income to your portfolio. At Big State Financial, we have the experience helping retirees ensure they’ll never outlive their savings. It starts with a complimentary financial review where your advisor will get to know you and your story, ask about your goals and profile, explain some financial retirement realities and ultimately help you make some educated decisions by guiding you through factors that affect your income level.
Financial Retirement Realities:
- With modern medicine, you’re going to live longer.
- Due to inflation, things will certainly get more expensive.
- You can’t afford nearly as much risk as you used to be able to.
- Let’s be honest… You are not going to spend less in retirement.
- You’re retired, which means no more paychecks every other week.
- You’ll live with the decisions you make today for the rest of your life.
The Income Questions:
- What other sources of income do you have, like a pension or Social Security?
- Do you want to leave something for your family when you’re gone?
- How soon after retirement will you need to start receiving income?
- Are you expecting an inheritance at some point in the future?
- Are you done working, or are you only partially retiring?
- How much income will you need on an annual basis?
- Do you have savings tucked away anywhere else?
When we have questions about our health, we wouldn’t hesitate to ask a professional doctor for advice. Sure, we could do it alone, but we might not be maximizing our longevity. That’s irrational when the alternative was as quick and simple as taking the time to ask the experts in their field for a checkup and a long-term plan. The same is true for your financial position. In order to make your money last as long as possible and achieve the goal of leaving behind a certain amount for your loved ones, you need a financial review and a long-term plan. Unfortunately, some retirees will be hesitant to visit their doctor when they should and as a result, are taking unnecessary risks. In terms of savings, if you want the best shot at being as successful as possible in retirement, you need to avoid that hesitation and seek professional financial advice. The only thing you have to lose is potential income, so do what hundreds of families already have…
Reach out to Big State Financial today and give yourself the gift of financial independence.